Been a busy bee these last couple of day.
– Finished those 6 stools, finally
– sewed 5 pairs of trousers for Bart, which were all too long and had to be taken in
– installed a new clothes rack in the bedroom
– worked in the garden a bit
– started on installing a little stairway fence for Wolf
– finally got the new table, with which I’m very happy. Finally no longer a table cloth (Wolf was getting curious about stuff on the table, and would have pulled it). I also like the new shape very much.
The old one, with tablecloth
and this is the new one.
I know this prolly is just boring stuff to you, but nah, it’s my LJ :-p